website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

7 minutes ago, George_D said:

Trump is the best president in US history

Also Bartolomeo Prignano, who was annoyed he couldn't hear tortured cardinals scream loudly enough after they conspired against him, was the best pope in Vatican history.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, Dolby said:

cc @Olympian1010

:d I would assume he's smart enough to see the sarcasm :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

5 hours ago, George_D said:

Trump is the best president in US history

I’m sorry, what? :mumble:

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

4 hours ago, heywoodu said:

:d I would assume he's smart enough to see the sarcasm :p 

Apparently not :wall:

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Mass Shooting happened early this morning (it’s only 8:30 AM here) at a high school in the next town over from me. 6-10 students shot, shooter has taken cover by a near by elementary school :(

We need a nationwide student strike. We should all refuse to go to our schools until Congress agrees to pass gun reform. Just yesterday my local state representative said that guns weren’t a problem to my face. He hated the fact that I hated guns, and now I hate the fact that he’s my representative. I will run a swear campaign that will drive him into the fucking dirt. I can’t believe that he thinks guns should have more rights than students. I rather live in fucking Bolivia because at least I could be safe at my school there :wall:

Our Senate decided against debate on gun reform as the shooting was happening. I’m dead serious, you can’t make this shit up.

Thoughts and prayers of course ?. God couldn’t save us the first 2,000,000 times, but maybe we’ll get lucky on 2,000,001 ?