website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

12 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

"A new independence referendum is now highly likely", according to the Scottish first minister :)

It'd be awesome to have Flower of Scotland in all sports events, that would immediatly become one of the top-5 anthems in my list :p 

See that Northen Ireland want a referendum for join in Irland and that Spain want a co-sovramity in Gibaltair.

I ceck on italian website that 112 football player (and big names how Pellè, De Gea and other) risk to continue to stay in UK for the rules stak the Britain Federation have for extra-european and fot the same rules player under-18 can't have a trasfert

25 minutes ago, De_Gambassi said:

Yeah, that's exactly it. I want the end of the EU so France can finally annex the Val d'Aoste because we all know the UE is really the only thing stopping it at the moment.

Peace made the EU possible, not the other way around. We are too old, too confortable and our economies are too mutualy linterconnected for any war to even happen between western european countries. 

I simply want to get rid of that extra layer of bureaucratic nightmare and the kleptocracts that go with it (we have plenty at home allready, so no thanks). That's it.

Val d'Aost join in France :lol: You are crazy man...

The European Union need a radical change, it's right, but if you have a peace int France you can say only next.

I hope that next step will the army unification

5 hours ago, De_Gambassi said:

European politicains in full denial mode. Nothing to see here, but an 'oportunity' to rebuilt a stronger an EU. L-O-L

Afficher l'image d'origine

Guys, UE approval ratings are hitting historic lows, pople will notice that the apocalypse is not going to happen, it is only to get worse.

What's next ? Dexit, Nexit, Frexit ? :cheer: All bets are open :cheer:

I guarantee you that we will not see a referendum in Denmark (at least in the near future). Only 2 parties want one (The national-conservative populist Danish Folkparty and our pseudo-communist the Unity list). Even though DF is pretty big they will not even get close to a majority. And the other parties wouldn't really have anything to win by suddenly supporting a referendum.

il y a 39 minutes, Gianlu33 a déclaré:

Val d'Aost join in France :lol: You are crazy man...

The European Union need a radical change, it's right, but if you have a peace int France you can say only next.

I hope that next step will the army unification

Countries besides France and the UK should should start giving two shits about actually building an operational army before thinking of 'army unification' . And I don't think you get my point about Val d'Aoste neither.

EDIT: or actually you did - somehow -. It's indeed something that would sound crazy to anyone, and thus is never going to happen. We don't need the EU to be sure of that.

Edited by De_Gambassi

il y a 16 minutes, Agger a déclaré:

I guarantee you that we will not see a referendum in Denmark (at least in the near future). Only 2 parties want one (The national-conservative populist Danish Folkparty and our pseudo-communist the Unity list). Even though DF is pretty big they will not even get close to a majority. And the other parties wouldn't really have anything to win by suddenly supporting a referendum.

Fair enough.

47 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

The Movimento 5 Stelle (allied whit Farage) say that they won't lr

leve from European Union and Lega Nord (allied whit Le Pean) want a referedum. Actually I think that if we have a referendum in Italy, the leave doesn't win

I have my doubts about leave would win in any other country.

GB has always been way more EU sceptical than other countries.

5 minutes ago, Agger said:

I'm fairly sure leave would win here in the Netherlands. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

7 minutes ago, Agger said:

Just wait mister Erdogan to say "screw you, let them go"  and grandma Merkel to say "everyone come, everyone come".