website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

Finally someone had the balls to tell this to the world leaders. What a great speech, and right in front of Trump no less I believe.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, bestmen said:

she did that to become famous & win much money later 

Won’t be much money left once the atmosphere opens up and we all slowly cook to death. That’s if you survive the rising oceans obviously ;)

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Is there a transcript of what she said so I can do without having to listen to her? :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, LDOG said:

Ever heard of subtitles function of youtube?

I have, but used it so little I had totally forgotten about that :d 

Gracias.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, Finnator123 said:

Ah, i love how idiots keep screaming Globalist this, Soros that everytime Greta even says something. Especially Right-Wingers globally lol

"Climate change is a globalist hoax" is a damn hoax itself lol

"Climate has always changed, so it's only normal!" :whistle: