website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

Just now, LDOG said:

And you're simply wrong. Stop watching Milei youtube videos please :lol: 

How can be a goverment who increase taxes like "rigth" goverment?, or make promotion of the LDGB lobby, etc etc, how can a "neoliberalism goverment" being 148 of the world ranking of economical freedom?

http://www.iberglobal.com/files/2019-1/economic_freedom_index_2019.pdf

or this: https://www.lanacion.com.ar/politica/tecnicamente-gobierno-mauricio-macri-es-centroizquierda-opino-nid2228356

Justo ahora, konig dijo:

How can be a goverment who increase taxes like "rigth" goverment?, or make promotion of the LDGB lobby, etc etc, how can a "neoliberalism goverment" being 148 of the world ranking of economical freedom?

http://www.iberglobal.com/files/2019-1/economic_freedom_index_2019.pdf

or this: https://www.lanacion.com.ar/politica/tecnicamente-gobierno-mauricio-macri-es-centroizquierda-opino-nid2228356

He's clearly centre-right. Of course he's not Trump or Bolsonaro, but he's not very different from Macron or the PP in Spain. The economic freedom thing is an structural condition of the country, he can't do a 180° in 4 years. 

I think he's pretty neutral to gay rights, being right-wing is not equal to being conservative anyway.

And the "communist" label for Alberto is just ridiculous man, be serious :lol:

Just now, LDOG said:

He's clearly centre-right. Of course he's not Trump or Bolsonaro, but he's not very different from Macron or the PP in Spain. The economic freedom thing is an structural condition of the country, he can't do a 180° in 4 years. 

I think he's pretty neutral to gay rights, being right-wing is not equal to being conservative anyway.

And the "communist" label for Alberto is just ridiculous man, be serious :lol:

I dont see Macron like right and the PP now they dont know what they are.

They dont make any serious thing to make this country a little "liberalism", with the kirchnerism Argentina was more or less in the same position.

Larreta is not :p, i put two examples of libertarianism and conservative, he is not neither of both.

Alberto doesnt exist for me: he is nor more than a puppet of Cristina,The Campora and all of them........in fact, barely remember his existance.

for your side, congratulations, you choose one of the two ways to continue decreasing the PBI Per capita year after year.

Justo ahora, konig dijo:

for your side, congratulations, you choose one of the two ways to continue decreasing the PBI Per capita year after year.

What? I voted for Lavagna man :lol:

I would vote the Ks if it came down to ballotage though.

And I think you are too simplistic in that analysis: in this country the president has all the power. It will be the decision of mr. Fernández what he wants to do with it.

Just now, LDOG said:

What? I voted for Lavagna man :lol:

I would vote the Ks if it came down to ballotage though.

And I think you are too simplistic in that analysis: in this country the president has all the power. It will be the decision of mr. Fernández what he wants to do with it.

Ok, is a bad candidate for me but at least is not the FF, in a ballotage between both, i wont vote for any of them, i dont see a substantial diference betwwen them, specially in the economical aspect.

May be you are rigth, i see Alberto like a very "gray" politician, without any power, or talent in fact at least today, he wont have any own congressman, they are mostly "Camporas".

Edited by konig

Just for the record, I did not mean, nor attempt to start a fight amongst Argentinan users. I was just an American student wanting information :p

Edited by Olympian1010

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

On 09/08/2019 at 18:42, Federer91 said:

On this day, 20 years ago, Vladimir Putin became the worlds most powerful and famous leader. Aren't you getting bored Vladimir? :d

He's not anymore though, so I guess he can try and get that back if he's bored :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, hckosice said:

Prime minister. He never was president

Countries that have both a prime minister and a president are too confusing, to be fair :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, heywoodu said:

Countries that have both a prime minister and a president are too confusing, to be fair :p 

So :SVK :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela