website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

18 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Maybe not in the US, but it's understandable to some degree here. Not saying 'good', but 'understandable to some degree'. For example, when town A barely has any significant problem, a center for refugees is put there, and within months people are intimidated, robberies rise and people feel like they'd better keep their kids inside, there is some sort of a problem. Especially when that happens in quite a lot of places like town A. The problem is, when you say that, there's always gonna be people who call you racist, which is utter bullshit.

Well I feel like I explained said problem in my post. I wasn’t saying refugees don’t have the power to crimes, I’m just it’s usually what most of them are fleeing.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

19 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Ugh, Melania looks even more fake than Trump's hair.

But she did get the Einstein visa so...

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

47 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Well I feel like I explained said problem in my post. I wasn’t saying refugees don’t have the power to crimes, I’m just it’s usually what most of them are fleeing.

And I'm saying "every single person is valuable" is a huge exaggeration. The news is filled with people who are not much more than a waste of oxygen.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

29 minutes ago, NikolaB said:

What to expect from a former starlet and fashion model :raspberry:

Thanks, now I can't sleep.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

50 minutes ago, bestmen said:

it's not my business but telling people go back home means nothing

even this part calling themselves the US native came from UK , so they should leave too

Yeah the oxymoron of Trump’s caravan and the Mayflower is really very funny. Sometimes I wish the Natives had killed the Brits and French when they had the chance. My family would have stayed in England, Ireland, Germany, Denmark, or Norway then.