website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

8 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Ah cmon Indonesia :facepalm:

No money, no power :evil:

Well she has requested for amnesty, the president will response (hopefully) as soon as possible.

The Supreme Court is doing their stuff as usual, here I give you two examples:

1. Reducing the sentence of a wealthy businesswoman who bribed a prosecutor with USD 660,000

BUT

2. Overturning the High Court decision on a grandma who allegedly stolen 6 plates and a chunk of ox meat from her workplace, jailing her for 130 days (the High court decided that the grandma wasn't guilty).

You can learn a lot about the Pacific proxy war by looking at the Solomon Islands TV guide. Today’s programming includes BBC World News, ABC Australia News, TVNV News Live, Aljazeera, NHK, CGTV, EWTN, RT, and France 24. They don’t show a single domestic show. They get their news from a British, Australian, Qatari, Chinese, and Russian perspective.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Trump insults the British ambassador by "STUPID"  on twitter

4 tuntia sitten

The wacky Ambassador that the U.K. foisted upon the United States is not someone we are thrilled with, a very stupid guy. He should speak to his country, and Prime Minister May, about their failed Brexit negotiation, and not be upset with my criticism of how badly it was...

15 minutes ago, bestmen said:

Trump insults the British ambassador by "STUPID"  on twitter

4 tuntia sitten

The wacky Ambassador that the U.K. foisted upon the United States is not someone we are thrilled with, a very stupid guy. He should speak to his country, and Prime Minister May, about their failed Brexit negotiation, and not be upset with my criticism of how badly it was...

This the equivalent to me flipping off a stranger and then being upset when the guy complains to me

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Once again Angela Merkel had yet another shaking attack, this time when meeting the Finnish prime minister https://news.sky.com/video/angela-merkel-seen-shaking-again-during-anthem-11760279

Edited by VolleyRuller96

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk

33 new identified bodies buried at Srebrenica today :(. 24th anniversary of the genocide.

Well supposedly the major ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement) raids begin tomorrow. My State is actively opposed to the raids, and we doing everything we can to help our immigrant communities (including passing out detailed legal options, giving early warnings, etc.). Trump can’t  stop my amazing state from harboring immigrants who are in dire danger in their own country. We will most likely file multiple lawsuits on the immigrants behalf. I’m a firm believer in controlled opened boarders. This international wave of hate against immigrants need to stop.

Edited by Olympian1010