website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

After the elections here, the next most talked about country is Italy. Lot's of time in the news for League and 5 Stars and no one else.:d I don't think i've heard any other party being mentioned this whole week from Italy. 

Things are looking quiet here. But that is normal since the Euro elections are the least interesting for the people here.

The projections of the Maltese European Election results are very close to what was published online by EuropeElects and Sagalytics managed by yours truly. Projections are showing that the Labour Party (S&D) obtained 55% of the total valid votes, the Nationalist Party (EPP) gained 37% and the other parties 8% of the total votes. This is the biggest win by the widest margin ever obtained in the history of Maltese democracy, where elections are traditionally a close call. Some might also note that the Labour Party is the political party with the biggest share of vote in any European Union Member State.

Source: EuropeElects

Unofficial :SVK results for the so important 14 EU Parliamentary seats our country has :p (13 actually, 1 should be added after the Brexit lol)  but even there, still we managed to waste 2 seats ! (12 % of my countrymens ! 12 % ! I am really disgusted and ashamed...what a shame !!!):facepalm:

Spoiler

60985041_10211346629381521_5069864041413

image.png