website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

12 hours ago, Gianlu33 said:

It's quite depressing see Berlusconi on the Italian TV... and it's more depressing see that a lot of people will vote for Forza Italia.

I am definitely more scared from those people near us voting for the two parties to which FI wants to ally with.

11 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

For Italy @AlFHg :

Reveal hidden contents

Look’s like we’d make good political partners.

Just appearance: it is tradition in Italy that everytime in some way center-left coalitions reach power without the need for external support, far-left parties in less than 3 minutes start arguing with their government partners and in less than 3 years quit the parliamentary majority. 

2 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

I think you misinterpreted my post there :p. That’s a measure of what Slovakian parties fit me, of which the answer is apparently none. I always knew I liked Slovenia more...

Disappointed ! That´s one pretty obvious discrimination statement and just because your first lady is from there ?!

:p

5 hours ago, hckosice said:

Disappointed ! That´s one pretty obvious discrimination statement and just because your first lady is from there ?!

:p

Well she’s from Latvia, which last time I checked isn’t a town or district in Slovenia...

I actually thought it was really weird that no Slovakian parties share similar views to me.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

4 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Well she’s from Latvia, which last time I checked isn’t a town or district in Slovenia...

I actually thought it was really weird that no Slovakian parties share similar views to me.

I guess, we are not speaking about the same person :lol:

My poll for Italy:

Spoiler

F4OYikG.png

And Slovakia :p

Spoiler

W7qs963.png

In the Czech Republic I am apparently a pirate.

Spoiler

TtTf1VW.png

I've never been a big fan of medieval art, but sure, France.

Spoiler

oc0MFtF.png

And for our Danish friends...radical?

Spoiler

Pmekxt9.png

Croatia, the country of abbreviations.

Spoiler

wXpD3oe.png

Sweden ran out of letters by the looks of it?

Spoiler

ICLw7Bo.png

Bulgaria was lowest on my list in terms of overall agreement, but at least the lowest party there isn't that low :p

Spoiler

lD0Sm9z.png

And Germany, because it was apparently at the top.

Spoiler

qUeYaq2.png

I ended up voting for CDA, by the way.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!