website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

3 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

:woohoo:

I'm a little confused with all these presidents being arrested and whatnot: was Dilma arrested, or 'just' kicked out of office? I know Lula is in jail (right?), luckily there's now a squeeky clean decent president :whistle: 

Yes, Lula is arrested and should remain this way for a long time. Dilma was never arrested, nothing was ever proved against her and was later found that she had nothing to do with the reasons she was impeached (that's why she still has full political rights). She's the one among them all that don't have to worry about jail. She was incompetent, but my opinion remains that she should have never be impeached (especially considering her replacement was Temer, now a felon). But I digress...

I hope soon this operation reaches our current president, who himself is surrounded by corruption. But I doubt a thing will be done unless he screws Brazil (which is not that hard to believe since he's really dumb).

people are not going to pays the electricity/Gaz/Water/tax bill , it's the war People vs Government  :lol:

for the match today vs Gambia no one bought  tickets :lol:

and today another enormous protest

yesterday ; much fissures in the first party ,battles i mean :lol:

D2IJ2uwXcAElRHe.jpg

People are protesting against the government by not going to football and not paying the electrical and water companies? :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

55 minutes ago, bestmen said:

yes i'm going to defeat you  yes i can  :cheer:

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

6 hours ago, NikolaB said:

On this day, 20 years ago, started NATO aggression on my country. We will never forget

BjfhSr5CMAE0nvN.jpg

bombardovanje-18-god-847x477.jpg

I was reading the history of the war recently. I was interested in it because people still talk about here in the US. However, I definitely say that there was bad decisions made on all sides of the conflict, and that civilians should have never been involved. I’m sorry about the effect it had on your country.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela