website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

hace 2 horas, bestmen said:

the former president of argentina Kirshner under investigation for corruption ,remember  the last prosecutor has been killed , who knows how will be the case of this one 

She's been under investigation for like 5 years already. And in various cases, not just one. 

And no, she doesn't have the power to kill anyone. At least not anymore.  

Anyway, nothing ever happens with these investigations for corruption in Argentina, they are a joke. Some previous president (Carlos Menem) was sentenced back in 2001 for corruption and he was imprisoned only for one year and in his house lol. 

1 hour ago, LDOG said:

She's been under investigation for like 5 years already. And in various cases, not just one. 

And no, she doesn't have the power to kill anyone. At least not anymore.  

Anyway, nothing ever happens with these investigations for corruption in Argentina, they are a joke. Some previous president (Carlos Menem) was sentenced back in 2001 for corruption and he was imprisoned only for one year and in his house lol. 

A very good summary.

Trump is going to shut the border with Mexico :yikes:

We will be forced to close the Southern Border entirely if the Obstructionist Democrats do not give us the money to finish the Wall & also change the ridiculous immigration laws that our Country is saddled with. Hard to believe there was a Congress & President who would approve!

Any deaths of children or others at the Border are strictly the fault of the Democrats and their pathetic immigration policies that allow people to make the long trek thinking they can enter our country illegally. They can’t. If we had a Wall, they wouldn’t even try! The two.....

I’ve got a feeling that next two years (at least in America) are going to be fun for people who love politics. I would love impeachment, but I’m also smart enough to know it won’t happen. Unfortunately my (racist) rep. (Kevin McCarthy - R) is the new house minority leader. Every district got a hip new millennial except me, oh well. My hope is that the Democratic Party does every in its power to stop Trump. He makes a policy descision, bam! new investigation. He opens his mouth, bam! Obamacare protection bill. He talks about any American, bam! introduce articles of impeachment. I want him to live a long, slow, terrible political career.

Also Beto2020

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela