website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, konig said:

WTF?

36506734_10214104298975867_5633598157079183360_n.jpg

I mean, I’ve seen multiple kids in my area tortured and killed by their parents, just because they were believed to be LGBTQ.

We have religions in North America who preach love towards pedophiles, but hate towards people who love people who the same gender. In my opinion, the child’s life should always come first, and if the parents are going to harm the child because they are special and different, then, yes please save the kids.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

17 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

I mean, I’ve seen multiple kids in my area tortured and killed by their parents, just because they were believed to be LGBTQ.

We have religions in North America who preach love towards pedophiles, but hate towards people who love people who the same gender. In my opinion, the child’s life should always come first, and if the parents are going to harm the child because they are special and different, then, yes please save the kids.

A parents who kill are just murders and they must be in jail forever but i see like dangerous to give the state the power to make that, based who knows in what proofs.

This can be a seriously risk for individual rights.

4 minutes ago, konig said:

A parents who kill are just murders and they must be in jail forever but i see like dangerous to give the state the power to make that, based who knows in what proofs.

This can be a seriously risk for individual rights.

Well, I My Individual rights don’t appear to matter to my government currently. Yes, there is the issue of government overreach, but we’re already so good at taking kids away anyways.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela