website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

1 hour ago, konig said:

The states regulation of everything continues, the fiscal deficit is still very big, without the taxes for the minery and the exportation of agricultural products, there arent any cut taxes, in fact we still having one of the biggest tax presure in the world, the union workers have in your country  more power than in the mostpart of the world, i dont remember that like a liberalism rule, its a necesity in our country.

I said: "those are the laws that are coming". I know they haven't done much of that yet.

10 hours ago, LDOG said:

You have never read any news about Duterte? you live in another planet? :lol:

Ha ha yes, i read many of the declarations of my "Tocayo" are little polemic :lol:but i want to know what are saying their own Media.

Edited by konig

8 hours ago, konig said:

Ha ha yes, i read many and the declarations of my "Tocayo" are little polemic :lol:but i want to know what are saying their own Media.

"He is not 100% perfect", sounds like enough reason for his fans to get angry :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

So, this is a sad day for me. Today seems to be the last day of my country as I have know it all my life.

The parlament of Catalonia will declare today the independence of the so called Republic of Catalonya. Seems like the parliment is going to vote about it today, and they had absolute mayority. They have some broken strings in their parties and maybe a few wild votes from the independence team, but they have a mayority of four, so I don't think they would miss so many votes. Also, seems like two parlamentaries from an spanish sided party may go wild and vote a yes.

It's really sad all it's happening.

The don't have the peoples votes, neither an international recognition and their economy is going down as more and more business are leaving the cities and the tourism is going down in Barcelona.

1 hour ago, Jur said:

The don't have the peoples votes,

I thought the outcome of the referendum was a majority for Yes?

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

hace 23 minutos, heywoodu said:

I thought the outcome of the referendum was a majority for Yes?

In a fact it was, YES won.

But actually if you look more deep, it wasn't. Not even half of the census of Catalonia voted, and the referendum was a big mess. People voted like three times. And when the police close some of the schools were the votes were planned, they took the booths out so people could vote. They are videos of it in youtube were you see multiple people in a crowd voting without any checks. Then, the results are totally hideous. There are cities with more votes for the yes than people living there....