website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

Just now, Agger said:

There is no such thing as simple and easy history. Therefore I will not take a stand to anything other than that a people should of course never be oppressed before I know more about it!

LOL like if you will do something or you can change it ,and  i don't believe you too

17 minutes ago, bestmen said:

the story of Rohingyas is simple and easy to understand , they are persecuted because they didn't fight against British when they colonised this area

so they are seen like traitors and should be punished

And they are accused of using terrorist tactics, setting off bombs, murdering civilians, rampaging through villages leaving few people alive. Like I said, it's possibly not so one-sided as the media is trying to make us believe.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

7 minutes ago, Agger said:

There is no such thing as simple and easy history. Therefore I will not take a stand to anything other than that a people should of course never be oppressed before I know more about it!

So people should wait with oppressing people until you know more about it? And once you know more about it, they can start oppressing people? :evil:

:p

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

So people should wait with oppressing people until you know more about it? And once you know more about it, they can start oppressing people? :evil:

:p

That was indeed written badly :p

But no, I will not take a stand before I know more about it. But oppression is never okay ;)

12 hours ago, Griff88 said:

One famous politician in Indonesia suddenly became "sick" when he is scheduled to come to the Anti Corruption Commission for some investigation of a major corruption case. It was claimed that his heart is congested, had a stroke, and some other complications :d

While this is a classic excuse for politicians here, it is the first time a picture came out as a "proof". But the photo has many strange things such as smiling wife that looks like saying "Hey honey, wake  up, we are being photographed" and a flat line electrocardiogram. :lol:

Maybe someone with medical qualification can explain more what's wrong in this one picture...

DKtKV7UWAAASe-D.jpg

Btw, this guy has won the Preliminary Hearing... No trial for him..

Looks like he's gonna wake up right away and all the complication will miraculously vanish :lol:

As for today, over 80 % of Catalans want independence :wacko: this is bad news for Spain. If they lose Catalonia, they should thank their own government. Just a few weeks ago,  the support for independent state was lower than 50%.

I hope Noone will die in the aftermath... But I doubt It :cry:

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk