website statistics

Doping Cases and Bans 2018 Thread

Dragon

3 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

Algerian are a brunch of dopers!!!!!!!!!

Brunch-Bruschetta-Bar-1.jpg

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, dcro said:

For a moment I thought Team Sunweb was implicated in all this.

Haha, people who don't believe Sunweb does it all on peanut butter sandwiches and cheese:facepalm: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 hours ago, thepharoah said:

I know , but i think the decision would have been taken after all even if he refused , overall i don't think he's a good man and yes if there's systematic doping process in Algeria like he claims he should be among top responsibles for this 

he was into the industry of milk and former prisoner for corruption , without any experience in sport , he joined this mafia only for steal money 

1 minute ago, bestmen said:

he was into the industry of milk and former prisoner for corruption , without any experience in sport , he joined this mafia only for steal money 

Basically he is milking the federation, so to speak :evil: