website statistics

Doping Cases and Bans 2018 Thread

Dragon

3 ore fa, bestmen ha scritto:

for what reason the amateurs use the doping  ?

remember 2016 was the year of the Olympic games

In Italy becouse they want win the bodybuilder regional championship or they want win a salami in a cyclistic event.

Edited by Gianlu33

1 hour ago, bestmen said:

Lieuwe Westra :NED 

Cycling

corticoids

i have used the corticoides against the asthma while i haven't one:lol:

as i told most of ashtmatics are not , only lies

Db3Z0BUXUAEu_Xb.jpg:large

The sentence in the last paragraph starting with "Ik ben nooit betrapt" is much better though: "I never got caught, so in my opinion I have never used doping." :roflmao:

"I killed 59 people, but nobody saw it, so I didn't actually kill them."

And duh, he was riding for Vacansoleil (with the likes of Ricco and Mosquera) and Astana, Vinokourov's merry band of gangsters where everyone starts flying as soon as they wear the blue, including Westra :lol: People suspected him just as much as the Lars Boom's, Vincenzo Nibali's, Fabio Aru's, Alexey Lutsenko's and all those Astana jokers :p 

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, heywoodu said:

The sentence in the last paragraph starting with "Ik ben nooit betrapt" is much better though: "I never got caught, so in my opinion I have never used doping." :roflmao:

"I killed 59 people, but nobody saw it, so I didn't actually kill them."

LOL maybe i copied the wrong part but this news is everywhere make your search

also he is written one book about the doping he used :

Voormalig wielrenner Lieuwe Westra heeft in zijn carrière cortisonen gebruikt. Dat geeft de vorig jaar gestopte wielrenner toe in een voorpublicatie van zijn boek 'Het Beest, het wielerleven van Lieuwe Westra' in de Leeuwarder Courant.

translate :

Former cyclist Lieuwe Westra has used cortisones during his career. That gives the cyclist stopped last year in a pre-publication of his book 'Het Beest, the cycling life of Lieuwe Westra' in the Leeuwarder Courant.

Edited by bestmen

1 hour ago, bestmen said:

LOL maybe i copied the wrong part but this news is everywhere make your search

also he is written one book about the doping he used :

I know, this whole story is one big commercial for his book ;)

You copied the right part, I just said the more interesting part is where he said not testing positive is equal to not using doping. Meaning in his opinion Lance Armstrong didn't use doping :d 

The cortisones weren't illegal though, which is why he said those things now.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

26 minutes ago, Dragon said:

I would like to say both 'Sad' and 'Haha' :)

7 hours ago, Dragon said:

FINALLY!!! Wonderful day for our sport. It was so obvious - almost every single lifter that was trained by him wa coughed using doping. 5 cases just last year! In the article you can also see official video from Klaipėda District Organised Criminal Activity Search Authority Youtube page with all of the substances that was. Creepy how much of different kind of doping he had. Man right now is in jail and likely to get 4 years behind the bars according to Lithuania's law. Also Lithuanian Weightlifting Federation will have to face the law as well.

@Bearas @Werloc Could you give a short account of what happened there (has he reacted, how did they discover this, etc)? The English page requires a subscription and Lithuanian is not very much liked by Google Translate apparently :p 

Edited by heywoodu