website statistics

Doping Cases and Bans 2018 Thread

Dragon

1 ora fa, bestmen ha scritto:

Remember when you didn't stop saying  'amazing job NADO' :lol:

Magnini was doped that's all  , i don't think they accuse him without proof 

yes, that's exactly what they did...

do you trust more a real trial court or those boiled idiots who can't have a normal job as lawyers and/or judges and find a place in the socalled sports justice thanks to some political recommendation?

I have no doubt...regular justice is far from being perfect in Italy, but for sure is way better than those bunch of...you know what I mean...

p.s. however, it's still the 1st degree of judgment...there's a long way to go before the word "end" can be put on this story...

6 minutes ago, Dunadan said:

Does anybody know an Algerian who might be able to comment on this?

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

"Algerian athletes are not working, but they are doping to achieve results at the national level to qualify and compete in high-level international competitions, which explains the lack of results at the international level," he said.

A very common misunderstanding about doping athletes :p 

You can dope all you want, but you're still not improving if you don't work :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!