website statistics

Doping Cases and Bans 2018 Thread

Dragon

20 hours ago, Dunadan said:

:lol: 25 games in a sport where a full regular season is 82 games, laughable, as always. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 hours ago, phelps said:

really? :whistle:

https://elpais.com/deportes/2018/04/16/actualidad/1523899424_794292.html

p.s. sorry fopr the article in Spanish only...at the moment there's nothing in English (but some Italian media have already reported this news)...

It would help to say like one sentence what it's about :p 

The Spanish track cycling team in 1996 was, reportedly, doped by the famous mister Ferrari? 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

6 ore fa, heywoodu ha scritto:

It would help to say like one sentence what it's about :p 

The Spanish track cycling team in 1996 was, reportedly, doped by the famous mister Ferrari? 

yes, by one of his followers: dr. Luis Garcia Del Moral...

the article also says that the Spanish cycling federation itself had a full doping program running from 1993 through 1998...

since they didn't win a single medal in Atlanta (and very few in that entire span), I'm just asking myself how clean were those who won tons of medals in that period (but also those who replaced the leading Countries of the Nineties)? :whistle:

Edited by phelps

2 hours ago, phelps said:

yes, by one of his followers: dr. Luis Garcia Del Moral...

the article also says that the Spanish cycling federation itself had a full doping program running from 1993 through 1998...

since they didn't win a single medal in Atlanta (and very few in that entire span), I'm just asking myself how clean were those who won tons of medals in that period (but also those who replaced the leading Countries of the Nineties)? :whistle:

You mean how clean the medal winners were in the time athletes had EPO for breakfast, lunch and dinner? Yeah...I'm not really doubting about that :d