web
analytics

Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and signed in, you will be able to:

• Remove the advertisements
  • Post replies and open new threads
  • Give reputation to other members' posts
  • Get your own private messenger
  • Manage your profile

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign In | Create an Account

rybak

Tennis 2018 Discussion Thread

:POL Iga Świątek won today second ITF tournament in row, thanks this she will move to 182th place in ranking and will secure playing in Australian Open 2019 qualifications :cheer:

Link to my profile on facebook about my YouTube Channel --> https://www.facebook.com/jr25esc/?modal=admin_todo_tour

Nikoloz+Basilashvili+_UiH5Ohha8Um.jpg

If Magda Linette reaches the final in Hiroshima she'll become the highest ranked :POL WTA player.

A. Radwanska has been the highest ranked player since October 2006 ;)

After Olga Danilovic and Anastasia Potapova, another 2001-born has made WTA final - Amanda Anisimova coming from qualifications is in Hiroshima final, will play against Su-Wei Hsieh. Promising final!

This was the 14th match Kližan won this year after losing the opening set :lol:

Just now, rybak said:

@Wanderer and Kvitova lost in third round of Wuhan Slam :yikes:

A flop :facepalm: There is still Beijing, but I guess she'll try to peak for Fed Cup Final Eternal Glory Slam :cool:

1 minutę temu, Wanderer napisał:

A flop :facepalm: There is still Beijing, but I guess she'll try to peak for Fed Cup Final Eternal Glory Slam :cool:

:roflmao:

Btw. In quarterfinals we have only one seeded player, it's 16th seed Barty :lol:

Link to my profile on facebook about my YouTube Channel --> https://www.facebook.com/jr25esc/?modal=admin_todo_tour

Nikoloz+Basilashvili+_UiH5Ohha8Um.jpg

Top seeds are falling like a flies in Wuhan though :d Would like to see Sabalenka-Barty, Kontaveit-Puig semis :hearts:  Sabalenka or Barty winning would be great!

In the meantime, Felix Auger beat Chung in Chengdu and will play Tomic, who unfortunately beat South African Harris 8-6 in third set tie break. Chung is nowhere to be found after AO run, partially due to injures. What is also worse, he is still without single ATP final yet! :wall:  

Shapovalov lost 8th consecutive match to a lefty player :mumble: 

3 minutes ago, rybak said:

:roflmao:

Btw. In quarterfinals we have only one seeded player, it's 16th seed Barty :lol:

Barty likes fast surfaces, played in final last year. Unfortunately, she is in the same half as Sabalenka :rolleyes: