website statistics

Tennis 2018 Discussion Thread

rybak

14 hours ago, thepharoah said:

Sad news for Robin Hasse fans , he lost today to Malek in Dubai 2nd Rd :p

He gave Jaziri a win, else it'd be sad to lose right after such a nice win against Dimitrov. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

:TUN Malek Jaziri reached Atp 500 tournament Semi final for the 1st time in his career after defeating :GRE Tsitsipas 2-1 , he'll face Bautisita Agut next in Dubai Semis and on the other match Lucas Pouille takes Filip Krajinovic 

What a story it would be if Jaziri won the title... Agut is going to be a tough nut.

On the other side, I like Krajinovic's chances against Pouille :cheer:

41 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

What a story it would be if Jaziri won the title... Agut is going to be a tough nut.

On the other side, I like Krajinovic's chances against Pouille :cheer:

According to what he has delivered the whole tournament I think he can defeat Agut if he still has got something in the tank , although Agut is very experienced at those tournaments , but I feal Jazz will win , for the other match I think Krajinovic can win this match also 

:SWE Rebecca Peterson reached her 1st WTA tournament Semi Final in Acapulco as she defeated Shuai Zhang seeded no.4 2-0 , the Swedish player didn't drop a set from Qualifying rounds till now , she'll face in Semis :SUI Stefanie Vogele who defeated no.1 seeded Sloane Stephens , on the other hand Gavrilova will take on the defending champion Tsurenko