Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

rybak

Tennis 2018 Discussion Thread

Kei Nishikori and Andy Murray have both withdrawn from the Australian Open. Just a few more withdrawals and Robin Haase might have a title shot :banana:

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Halep vs Begu in semifinals at Shenzhen. At least we have a finalist:d

Really impressed by Rublev's start of the season. Unfortunately, Dimitrov is not convincing at all :(

15 godzin temu, heywoodu napisał:

Kei Nishikori and Andy Murray have both withdrawn from the Australian Open. Just a few more withdrawals and Robin Haase might have a title shot :banana:

I'm very sad about both players :( Kei have body of glass and Andy probably will need surgery, which mean very long break from playing matches, some people thinks that both players should ended career already by those injuries, especially Andy...

There's also a respected possibility that Djoko will miss AO :(

51 minut temu, thepharoah napisał:

There's also a respected possibility that Djoko will miss AO :(

Some other players like Tsonga, Nadal, Stephens and Vesnina still have problems with injuries :(

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, rybak said:

Some other players like Tsonga, Nadal,

Time to put that money down on Haase. 

Posted (edited)
3 minuty temu, heywoodu napisał:

Time to put that money down on Haase. 

I bet that Dimitrov will winner in mens tournament. In womens tournament everyone can take the title in these days, I will not be shocked if Serena in some miracle will defend her title.

Edited by rybak

And Timea Bacsinszky is next player which will miss AO :(

Nadal has just arrived to Australia , let's hope he's 100 % fit

hace 1 hora, rybak said:

I bet that Dimitrov will winner in mens tournament. In womens tournament everyone can take the title in these days, I will not be shocked if Serena in some miracle will defend her title.

Dimitrov? are you serious? he would need a lot of luck to do it.  He has very negative record against all top players except Wawrinka (by "top players" I mean the guys that have won GS already, not Mickey mouse stars like Zverev or Thiem), I don't see him beating many of them in a match to 5 sets.