website statistics

Tennis 2018 Discussion Thread

rybak

4 minutes ago, Майкл said:

First top 10 win of the season for Kližan :d 

@hckosice

Yeah, the guy is the biggest mystery in the whole human history. :d  a real schizophrenic, like two personalities in one body, in a nice sunny day he is able to play absolute top tennis and eliminate in a impressive way any big guns, but then suddenly for some unknown reason the next day/week he just lose his focus and without fighting receive two bagels or so...

a real waste of talent this guy, I tell you

46 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Yeah, the guy is the biggest mystery in the whole human history. :d  a real schizophrenic, like two personalities in one body, in a nice sunny day he is able to play absolute top tennis and eliminate in a impressive way any big guns, but then suddenly for some unknown reason the next day/week he just lose his focus and without fighting receive two bagels or so...

a real waste of talent this guy, I tell you

Martin is definitely not the most mentally stable player on the circuit, but he didn't have any luck with injuries either.

Edited by Майкл

I never thought I'd say this sentence, but a Slovak guy just won the Kitzbuhel. :p ...pity in the "wrong" sport though :d

but anyway, congrats Kližo for the 6th ATP title (by this he now equaled Dominik Hrbatý in the amount of ATP tour titles in the top of SVK ranking)

ps. btw this was his 6th careers final and 6th win. I´ll never understand his head. never :lol: