website statistics

Tennis 2018 Discussion Thread

rybak

hace 1 hora, rybak said:

I bet that Dimitrov will winner in mens tournament. In womens tournament everyone can take the title in these days, I will not be shocked if Serena in some miracle will defend her title.

Dimitrov? are you serious? he would need a lot of luck to do it.  He has very negative record against all top players except Wawrinka (by "top players" I mean the guys that have won GS already, not Mickey mouse stars like Zverev or Thiem), I don't see him beating many of them in a match to 5 sets.

27 minut temu, LDOG napisał:

Dimitrov? are you serious? he would need a lot of luck to do it.  He has very negative record against all top players except Wawrinka (by "top players" I mean the guys that have won GS already, not Mickey mouse stars like Zverev or Thiem), I don't see him beating many of them in a match to 5 sets.

It was just my bet :d I'm bad in predictions, your probably know it :p Who will men's tournament in your opinion?

hace 15 minutos, rybak said:

It was just my bet :d I'm bad in predictions, your probably know it :p Who will men's tournament in your opinion?

Roger 50%

Rafa 30%

Wawrinka 5%

Del Potro 5%

Djokovic 3%

Cilic 3%

Dimitrov 2%

Tsonga 2%

I don't see anyone else with any chance to WIN it (not to say some big upset can reach semis maybe, i'm talking just about lifting the trophy).

6 hours ago, LDOG said:

With a bit of luck you don't need to beat many of them :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

8 hours ago, rybak said:

I will not be shocked if Serena in some miracle will defend her title.

I would be shocked, since that would mean literally every women's player in the world doesn't show up and Serena automatically 'defends' her title....because yep, also Serena has now withdrawn.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Ass injury for Eugenie Bouchard at the Hopman Cup, hopefully it's fine before the AO. 

vor 11 Stunden schrieb LDOG:

Show some respect please, Dimitrov has a negative h2h against Zverev and despite Zverev not being ready to win a slam, he has won more masters than Dimitrov and surely has a better future ahead, so calling him a mickey mouse star is absolutely unjustified.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.