website statistics

Football 2018 Discussion Thread

Henry_Leon

3 minutes ago, MHSN said:

Persepolis is red. yes. is the quality that bad that you can't see players face ? :d Iranian and Japanese faces are hard to not recognize

The quality was that bad, yes :d 

Now it increased a tiny bit so that when they show a close-up, I can see faces and sometimes even read a name, so it's easier :p 

This counting clock in Persian numerals is so difficult, I had no idea they also used different numbers :lol: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

It's slowly getting more quiet in the stadium of Persepolis :( 

Well apart from those never-ending mosquito-like noise things :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

they talked about this AFC final in media for two weeks non-stop . I'm glad this is over . never been a fan of Persepolis. even though I always support any team from Iran but honestly not much this time. the hype about this match was disgusting. they made it like a World Cup final or something like that. Iranian clubs had been there before. this isn't the biggest achievement of all time !

it's still a mystery that how come Persepolis managed to get into the final with such a boring style of football and with such a weak squad. (as I said before Persepolis is banned from signing new players because they tried to cheat in a transfer last year and FIFA caught them)

3 hours ago, MHSN said:

they talked about this AFC final in media for two weeks non-stop . I'm glad this is over . never been a fan of Persepolis. even though I always support any team from Iran but honestly not much this time. the hype about this match was disgusting. they made it like a World Cup final or something like that. Iranian clubs had been there before. this isn't the biggest achievement of all time !

Sounds like when Ajax made the Europa League final two years ago. Years ago since a Dutch team made a continental final, so quite logically it was made into a rather big hype :p 

1 hour ago, thepharoah said:

It'll synchronize with Italian Classico Juve and AC Milan 

And, sadly, with my bedtime (after the first half).