website statistics

Football 2018 Discussion Thread

Henry_Leon

After today's 1-5 loss in El Clasico, Real Madrid's coach, Lopetegui, is rumored to be fired tomorrow, and replaced with Antonio Conte. 

https://www.marca.com/en/football/real-madrid/2018/10/28/5bd60904e2704e30648b4600.html

Edited by wumo26

10 hours ago, thepharoah said:

But i think this wasn't only by accident , there's something un normal here :mumble:

Based on what?

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Based on what?

Based on my own guess :d the accident itself is really strange , i can believe it was by accident if it was in some poor african or latin country , but a Multi-billionaire helicopter fall down only after seconds of its take-off because of technical problems , there's something weird IMO 

Just now, thepharoah said:

Based on my own guess :d the accident itself is really strange , i can believe it was by accident if it was in some poor african or latin country , but a Multi-billionaire helicopter fall down only after seconds of its take-off because of technical problems , there's something weird IMO 

It would by far not be the first time a technical problem happens. It's technology after all. I think that really makes a whole lot more sense than some conspiracy theory :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

River plate turned the tables over their host Gremio and scored twice in the vary last 10 minutes to win the game 2-1 after they lost at home 1-0 , River will wait for the winner of other Semis between their historical Rivals Boca Juniors and Palmeiras in the final of Copa Libertadores 

Edited by thepharoah

highlights and goals of the match , well after seeing that incident again , i think Gremio defender deserves what happened , u can't spread your hand this much in the penalty area , but even River player didn't notice that there's something wrong and he asked for a corner :d