Jump to content

Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account


Henry_Leon

Football 2018 Discussion Thread

Recommended Posts

Iran wanted to vote for the North American bid but after Trump's treat they preferred to vote for none

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Slovakia voted for Morocco  :lol:  while all our so-called "V4 allies" not.  we are rebels :p

Well they are smart, the timezone is perfect for their fans!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, intoronto said:

Well they are smart, the timezone is perfect for their fans!

 

No, I think something "obscure" happened last week when we played :MAR  in a friendly test match. :p I assume the Moroccan lobbying worked effectively. I started to suspect it already when their fans didn´t booed or whistled our anthem (which is a common thing from N-African fans before every international match) so maybe they said them, let them, and be polite, they will vote for us :d plus, I see that Estonia was the next and last Moroccan opponent before the WC and also did voted for them as one of the few Europeans

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Morocco would be more exciting (also more problematic, but who cares)... :p

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

for the first time 3 countries will host

this is cheating so usa mexico and canada are qualified :crazy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so all the voters for Morocco will be punished by Trump :cry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Conmebol had agreed to vote for usa some months ago, but it seems Brazil changed their mind and voted alone for Morocco...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, bestmen said:

for the first time 3 countries will host

this is cheating so usa mexico and canada are qualified :crazy:

I guess it doesn't matter for a WC in which for the first time there will be 48 teams. :lol:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, hckosice said:

 

No, I think something "obscure" happened last week when we played :MAR  in a friendly test match. :p I assume the Moroccan lobbying worked effectively. I started to suspect it already when their fans didn´t booed or whistled our anthem (which is a common thing from N-African fans before every international match) so maybe they said them, let them, and be polite, they will vote for us :d plus, I see that Estonia was the next and last Moroccan opponent before the WC and also did voted for them as one of the few Europeans

The Dutch federation said they'd vote for Morocco as well, I'm expecting something 'obscure' having happened behind the scenes there as well to win this vote that a ton of people were kind of angry about :p 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

and combined :MAR  :EGY  :TUN  :KSA  

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really wanted Morocco to win, I hate smaller countries are basically blacklisted from hosting major sporting events. Morocco could have done it for sure, and if FIFA was really worried about scandals or controversy, then why did they give Russia the World Cup. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×