website statistics

Football 2018 Discussion Thread

Henry_Leon

1 minute ago, konig said:

Oooooo vamos river plate!!, river plate, river plate, i will never fogert this epical and  historical game.

So you are a River Plate fan. congrats :d I would liked Boca to score a last minute equalizer by their GK, :p just to have more drama

btw how the hell the stadium was packed ?! all these guys traveled from Argentina just to watch this ? :yikes: or they are Argentinians living in Spain ?!

3 minutes ago, MHSN said:

So you are a River Plate fan. congrats :d I would liked Boca to score a last minute equalizer by their GK, :p just to have more drama

btw how the hell the stadium was packed ?! all these guys traveled from Argentina just to watch this ? :yikes: or they are Argentinians living in Spain ?!

At least the half part came from Argentina, the next can be Argentinians who live in Europe.

Yes, a river fan since i was born :p, i will have a heart atack if something like that happen.

Only 10k traveled from Argentina. I would say a good other 30k were argentinians living in Europe. The rest spanish who had interest in the game.  

That extra time was incredibly dramatic! The 3 first goals were all beautiful and the last one absolutely epic with the river player running the ball into empty net with all boca supporters behind it.

Team bus slogans for 2019 AFC Asian Cup which will start in less than a month in UAE

http://www.the-afc.com/competitions/afc-asian-cup/latest/news/team-bus-slogans-for-uae-2019-announced

I don't know what does it mean for Qatar " We & the Nation of Pride are Fine " :d

and looks like Uzbeks are less creative than everybody else in the continent "Here we are Uzbekistan"

On 09/12/2018 at 23:23, LDOG said:

Only 10k traveled from Argentina. I would say a good other 30k were argentinians living in Europe. The rest spanish who had interest in the game.  

That extra time was incredibly dramatic! The 3 first goals were all beautiful and the last one absolutely epic with the river player running the ball into empty net with all boca supporters behind it.

I read the sponsors and CONMEBOL officials have taken 25k of the tickets. As usual only half of the stadium were common fans.

Team bus slogans for 2019 AFC Asian Cup which will start in less than a month in UAE

http://www.the-afc.com/competitions/afc-asian-cup/latest/news/team-bus-slogans-for-uae-2019-announced

I don't know what does it mean for Qatar " We & the Nation of Pride are Fine " :d

and looks like Uzbeks are less creative than everybody else in the continent "Here we are Uzbekistan"

Bahrain: Never say never

I can see that Justin Bieber is popular in Bahrain. :p

Spoiler

Edited by wumo26

18 minutes ago, MHSN said:

Qatar tries to tease UAE , KSA and Bahrain , they're telling them they're still fine without them 

1 hour ago, MHSN said:

- Our time is now

- Never say never

- Heroes will rise

- One team. One nation. One Syria

- Make Jordan proud.

- Fighting for the same dream

- To dream the impossible

- Never give up.

- 4 million hearts, one dream

How painfully uninspiring these things always are (same in the World Cup), I wonder what kind of bureaucrats got millions for making this crap up :rofl: 

I laughed at 'We will triumph. We are Palestine.', couldn't help but think they might not really be talking about football :lol: 

Yemen and Jordan being the only ones with a dot at the end whereas the rest has either ! or an 'open' ending is freaking annoying.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

9 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

- Our time is now

- Never say never

- Heroes will rise

- One team. One nation. One Syria

- Make Jordan proud.

- Fighting for the same dream

- To dream the impossible

- Never give up.

- 4 million hearts, one dream

How painfully uninspiring these things always are (same in the World Cup), I wonder what kind of bureaucrats got millions for making this crap up :rofl: 

I laughed at 'We will triumph. We are Palestine.', couldn't help but think they might not really be talking about football :lol: 

Yemen and Jordan being the only ones with a dot at the end whereas the rest has either ! or an 'open' ending is freaking annoying.

I know why can’t some slogans be like:

”We Hate Our Neighbors”

“We definitely don’t bomb our citizens”

“Our team loves journalists”

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela