website statistics

Football 2018 Discussion Thread

Henry_Leon

Let me present: The dumbest Football Association president ever :cheer:

I hereby challenge other FIFA members to challenge him in term of stupidity

Background:

Indonesia failed to reach the knockout stage of Southeast Asian Championships (AFF Cup), the new coach claimed his responsibility and intended to resign from his post. When the president was asked about the AFF failure, this bald dumb man called Edy (who is also a Governor in my parents' province of origin and also a director of a League club) just said a bunch of nonsense".

Transcription:

Journalist: "The national team failed in AFF, what will the association do in the future, any evaluations?"

Edy: "Journalist must behave... So the team can get good results"

Journalist: "What measures will be taken for the next tournament?"

Edy: "The next step from the association is... Kompas (a media group where he walked out from live TV interview) journalists must behave"

nick-young-confused-face-300x256-nqlyaa.

11 minutes ago, LDOG said:

River-Boca suspended... again.

This time due to incidents :facepalm:

i think it's something not really strange in Argentina that a bus is being hit by opponents' fans , it does even happens in Europe , I'm a boca fan but Boca's president wants to make some show or at least pressure the referee who'll take charge 

16 minutes ago, LDOG said:

River-Boca suspended... again.

This time due to incidents :facepalm:

Much to the surprise of nobody :p

Oh well, I'll just pour myself another glass and wait for kick off.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Apparently it's been postponed again, now to at least an hour from now.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

It seems conmebol is forcing Boca to play, even though some players are still suffering pepper gas effects :facepalm:

Not even River wants to play in this conditions. But conmebol doesn't care.  

Sadly, if River wins the match it will be a completely tainted victory.