website statistics

Football 2018 Discussion Thread

Henry_Leon

The plans for a European 'Super League' seem to be more and more serious, with apparently an agreement between teams to start in 2021, basically ending the Champions League (or at least the importance of it). Of course it's not going to be a competition for which one can qualify, but only for the super duper elite (based on history I guess, since even mediocre AC Milan is in).

Real Madrid, Barcelona, Manchester United, Bayern, Chelsea, Arsenal, Juventus, Paris Saint-Germain, Manchester City, Liverpool and AC Milan are the main teams, with Atlético Madrid, Borussia Dortmund, Olympique Marseille, Inter Milan and AS Roma getting 'guest spots'.

Horror show if this actually happens.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

11 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

The plans for a European 'Super League' seem to be more and more serious, with apparently an agreement between teams to start in 2021, basically ending the Champions League (or at least the importance of it). Of course it's not going to be a competition for which one can qualify, but only for the super duper elite (based on history I guess, since even mediocre AC Milan is in).

Real Madrid, Barcelona, Manchester United, Bayern, Chelsea, Arsenal, Juventus, Paris Saint-Germain, Manchester City, Liverpool and AC Milan are the main teams, with Atlético Madrid, Borussia Dortmund, Olympique Marseille, Inter Milan and AS Roma getting 'guest spots'.

Horror show if this actually happens.

Billedresultat for i demand riot gif