website statistics

Equestrian 2018 Discussion Thread

dcro

10 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Nah just a joke, was watching the Vikings when I read your comment about Danish ancestry :d

Ah, I never seen the show, but I hear it’s pretty good.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

38 minutes ago, AlFHg said:

Does anybody know if FEI has already published the list of events counting for the Olympic Ranking?

Yes and no. There isn't a specific list of qualification events yet, but the calendars for 2019 are available here.

For dressage all CDI3*/4*/5* and CDI-W events will count, as well as European Championships and Pan American Games.

For eventing all CCI4*/5* events will count, together with the Europeans (but not Pan Ams).

For jumping all CSI3*/4*/5* and CSI-W can count, but FEI will publish as the year goes which of these events will actually count (there are certain requirements, though I don't really know much about them)..

Edited by dcro

#banbestmen

1 minute ago, AlFHg said:

Thanks @dcro, precise and fast as usual :D just one other questions: as regards Nations Cup, is it going to count for individual ranking or only for team qualification in eventing and jumping?

Yes, they will count for individual rankings as well. :yes Nations Cup events are notified as CDIO, CCIO and CSIO in the calendar.

#banbestmen