website statistics

Equestrian 2018 Discussion Thread

dcro

What a disasterous WC Final for the French hosts so far. Surely they expected at least one podium, and yet their best jumper yesterday was 17th.

They'll need to win today's class to have any chance. Let's see...

#banbestmen

Into today's jump-off go...

:FRA Staut

:USA Barge

:FRA Delestre

:NED Smolders

:BEL Philippaerts

:USA Ward

:SWE Lindelow

:SWE von Eckermann

:USA Madden

Great chance for Beezie to build a big advantage for the final day... 2nd, 3rd and 4th from day one all failed to jump clear.

#banbestmen

Judges really showing of their competency thus far. :rolleyes: 6 riders have gone...

image.thumb.png.712de1be20e1ea04e1c9e1569375a727.png

EDIT: Aaand after another rider Francis is still placed 1st by two judges, and last (7th) by two other judges. :bowdown:

Edited by dcro

#banbestmen

So, according to Longines, average of 69.25 and 71.80 in one row is 70.225, but in the other row it's 70.525 (which is correct).

I wonder if we can actually trust anything from Longines after seeing this. :p

image.png.d6f456318319155690d08de8ebaa85b1.png

#banbestmen

Grand National today :cheer:

Actually, in a matter of minutes, live stream can be found here:

https://easyview.eu/itv/

40 horses, random.org gave me four numbers to bet on (because I have no idea, at all), €7,50 per bet :p

10 - Tenor Nivernais @ 170
38 - Final Nudge @ 40
22 - Ucello Conti @ 24
21 - Pleasant Company @ 30

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, dcro said:

That was one close finish. :p

Dear Lord, I was feeling bad because he came rather close but fell back after that last fence...and then that sprint :yikes::( 

That was like 5 centimeters away from €200

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!