website statistics

Road Cycling 2018 Discussion Thread

hckošice

Van der Breggen wins with 26km distance or something, I see women's cycling is up for another competitive year :lol:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Ugh, this pathetically sad finish... a North Korean forced labour factory looks like more fun than this. 

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

Van der Breggen wins with 26km distance or something, I see women's cycling is up for another competitive year :lol:

Well, at least for Tokyo they didn't force men's and women's road cycling to be completely 50-50...

#banbestmen

Just now, dcro said:

Well, at least for Tokyo they didn't force men's and women's road cycling to be completely 50-50...

In terms of participants you mean?

2 minutes ago, dcro said:

Meanwhile, here's a controversial question... What do you prefer, Tour des Flanders OR Paris-Roubaix?

It depends on the weather. If it's wet and muddy and gross and epic, definitely Paris-Roubaix. If not, I'm going with Flanders. 

Hell of the North :bowdown:

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor parijs roubaix regen

5 minutes ago, dcro said:

Meanwhile, here's a controversial question... What do you prefer, Tour des Flanders OR Paris-Roubaix?

Paris-Roubaix though I guess that's mainly because it was the first race other than the TdF that I started watching when I got interested in cycling.