website statistics

Road Cycling 2018 Discussion Thread

hckošice

Adesso, heywoodu ha scritto:

He did, but it looked like he won. Still, that sprint was utterly insane, he was going two times as fast as Gaviria :d 

Yes, i agree, american TV are awful :p I think that the problem was that Walscheid is taller than Gaviria and the camera anglehe has deceived everything... but who know

1 minute ago, Gianlu33 said:

Yes, i agree, american TV are awful :p I think that the problem was that Walscheid is taller than Gaviria and the camera anglehe has deceived everything... but who know

Walscheid's bike was behind him, whereas Gaviria's bike was in front of him (Gaviria had a much, much better jump) :p 

Camera angle is a bitch :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

They gave Ewan Gaviria's green jersey :lol:

https://streamable.com/cmpv1

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

gITiGAC.png

:lol:

All your fjord are belong to us.

dJOeEpB.png

Why there's no criteriums in the UCI professional tours?

Fans can watch cyclists multiple times. The organizer can sell grandstand tickets and provide other attractions to fans. WIth the shorter course, road traffic is less affected.

36 minutes ago, NaBUru38 said:

Why there's no criteriums in the UCI professional tours?

Fans can watch cyclists multiple times. The organizer can sell grandstand tickets and provide other attractions to fans. WIth the shorter course, road traffic is less affected.

The last stage on the women’s Tour of California was a criterium. I think it’s because it’s boring without natural views and terrain 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

• 3 weeks later...

Meanwhile in the Tour of Bihor in Romania...just passing through.

De2ukjdX0AEYKuf.jpg:large