web
analytics

Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and signed in, you will be able to:

• Remove the advertisements
  • Post replies and open new threads
  • Give reputation to other members' posts
  • Get your own private messenger
  • Manage your profile

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign In | Create an Account

Sign in to follow this  
Agger

Mountain Bike Cycling 2018 Dicussion Thread

Canada who won 3 of the 6 medals at Toronto 2015 (two gold and one silver) will not compete in Lima 2019, because the Canadian Cycling Federation decided to not send a team to the qualifying event :wall:

• Sad 1

42-year old Jaqueline Mourão :BRA is going back to mountainbike to try and get to her 7th Olympics if she manages to beat Raiza Goulão. Who knows, maybe that means she's slowly starting to give up on going to the Beijing 2022 Winter Olympics, but I doubt it.

Red Bull tv will air the streaming of the Val di sole stage of mtb cross country World Cup un a few minutes

Anyone knows where live timing can be found? As per usual, UCI's website is such a mess :p 

I wish all of these federations where just like IBU or FIS in terms of how easy it is to find results and live stuff.

4 minuti fa, heywoodu ha scritto:

Anyone knows where live timing can be found? As per usual, UCI's website is such a mess :p 

I wish all of these federations where just like IBU or FIS in terms of how easy it is to find results and live stuff.

I think that only livestreaming is aviable. https://www.redbull.tv/video/AP-1VPAJ6UES1W11/womens-xco-finals-en-val-di-sole

Jaqueline Mourão is making her comeback today, I didn't see that before :yikes:

Kinda nervous to see how that's going :p