website statistics

Mountain Bike Cycling 2018 Dicussion Thread

Agger

Anne van der Breggen at the start :yikes:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Annika Langvad out/in major trouble after the start loop!

And nice to see Annemarie Worst here too, she is from my little hometown :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Those downhills by Neff :hyper:

Gunn-Rita Dahle finishing in 5th. "The oldest ever rider to podium in the World Cup at 45 years of age!"

@dcro Going utterly mad at hearing this

Spoiler

Besides, you don't 'podium' :mad:

1 minute ago, Agger said:

Mentioned both live timing and the flag one or two pages back :p

Yeah I forgot this is not a much followed sport so the threads don't really move quickly :p 

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Gunn-Rita Dahle finishing in 5th. "The oldest ever rider to podium in the World Cup at 45 years of age!"

@dcro Going utterly mad at hearing this

Reveal hidden contents

Besides, you don't 'podium' :mad:

He's a shameful commentator. If not talking about this podium nonsense, then he usually passively aggresively undermines Schurter during the whole race at the time.

#banbestmen

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

Yeah I forgot this is not a much followed sport so the threads don't really move quickly :p 

Sadly you're right. Personally I try watching all of the World Cups (sadly I missed the women's) and the Worlds, but other than that it's hard to do more than check results.