website statistics

Volleyball 2018 Discussion Thread

VolleyRuller96

I hate how many federations are becoming cash grabbers lately, they are disabling all free YouTube streaming just to win a few more bills. They don't realize they are losing lots of viewers and popularity.

I'm not paying them a cent.

2 hours ago, LDOG said:

I hate how many federations are becoming cash grabbers lately, they are disabling all free YouTube streaming just to win a few more bills. They don't realize they are losing lots of viewers and popularity.

I'm not paying them a cent.

You’ll notice that most of my favorite sports all offer free streaming. I agree. How are you going to grow a sport if no one is watching? It’s dumb. Federations need to focus more on supporting the sports.

Edited by Olympian1010
Typo

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

In their search for "global audience", FIVB has apparently decided to limi the Pay Per View channel to 12 countries only :lol: and such big volleyball markets like the United Kingdom and the New Zealand.

So there is literally no way for you to watch the games from Canada, Czech Republic, Netherlands and nearly 200 other countries, unless a TV station bought the  streaming rights

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk

6 hours ago, VolleyRuller96 said:

In their search for "global audience", FIVB has apparently decided to limi the Pay Per View channel to 12 countries only :lol: and such big volleyball markets like the United Kingdom and the New Zealand.

So there is literally no way for you to watch the games from Canada, Czech Republic, Netherlands and nearly 200 other countries, unless a TV station bought the  streaming rights

In Serbia, sportklub apparently has the rights for Nations League (don't know if it's only for women) and they are broadcasting live entire day today, so basicaly anyone can watch any match from the schedule

1 minute ago, nenad said:

In Serbia, sportklub apparently has the rights for Nations League (don't know if it's only for women) and they are broadcasting live entire day today, so basicaly anyone can watch any match from the schedule

but not everyone has that channel :d

2 minutes ago, DaniSRB said:

RTS should broadcast it :mad:

never gonna happen :d hardly anything is being broadcast on national tv anymore, only cable. and i would rather search places with arena/sportklub cause you can't have them both at home than watch it on RTS with their stupid commentators. 

Edited by nenad

• 1 month later...
hace 37 minutos, DaniSRB said:

Camejo got Russian citizenship and also starts procedure to compete for Russian nt

This is becoming a joke. 

Now only remains Simón. Who wants him? Any bids?