website statistics

Athletics 2018 Discussion Thread

bestmen

В 16.06.2018 в 19:20, Xander сказал:

So this will be one hell of the National Championship with 5 girls potentially clearing 1.93.

The "rehearsals" aka National Team Championship:

1. Kateryna Tabashnyk - 1.96 (PB)

2. Yuliya Levchenko - 1.94

3. Yuliya Chumachenko - 1.92 (she's had 1.94 at our regional championship but it was unofficial)

4. Oksana Okuneva - 1.92 (SB, her 3rd start only)

The only one who failed was Gerashchenko - 1.85... guuurl :/

On 6/25/2018 at 21:44, Xander said:

The "rehearsals" aka National Team Championship:

1. Kateryna Tabashnyk - 1.96 (PB)

2. Yuliya Levchenko - 1.94

3. Yuliya Chumachenko - 1.92 (she's had 1.94 at our regional championship but it was unofficial)

4. Oksana Okuneva - 1.92 (SB, her 3rd start only)

The only one who failed was Gerashchenko - 1.85... guuurl :/

Where is new talent 

Yaroslava MAHUCHIKH?

Today is scheduled the 51st edition of the P-T-S Meeting. The biggest athletics event in Slovakia so a small alternative for me in this Football day-off :d It´s not so big and prestigious event as it was in the past, especially in the late Communist era, when it was one of the biggest athletics meetings of the planet (one of the favorite places of Sergei Bubka) but it still has some kind of prestige

ps I must compliment the organizers for very good website http://www.p-t-s.sk/en/

11 minutes ago, hckosice said:

What a shame, strong wind +2.8 denied new pb and NR for Ján Volko 10.07 in his semifinal run just now :(

I'd say strong wind partially gave him a 10.07 run :p

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

19 minutes ago, hckosice said:

10.13 new NR and with a very bad start :clap:

Tortu and Volko breaking and closing in on the 10 second barrier, I like it :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!