website statistics

Speed Skating at the Winter Olympic Games 2018

heywoodu

1 hour ago, hckosice said:

Women´s 1500m Pairing Start List

oh, yes...I can't wait for the pair no.4...:lol:

I don't know if the Italian public TV will show it to the "average audience", who don't even know what speedskating is...but, should it happen, I'm sure that our stupid social media baby-trolls would have a full day to show "their value"...:rofl::woot::facepalm:

actually it's gonna be quite dangerous* also for some "journalists", I guess...

*for those who don't speak Italian...let's say that the name "Mia Manganello" is a living double meaning (especially for a woman)...

I must confess...I'd rather pay to watch the "behind the scenes" of our TV stations...:whistle::rofl:

Il y a 13 heures , JoshMartini007 a déclaré:

France obviously has a federation or else they wouldn't be able to send athletes in the sport. "Active participation" can be difficult to measure, is one person enough? I say yes, but having more is better. It's just that once you pass a certain number it stops mattering. American Football has a lot of people playing, but it's concentrated in the United States.

A dedicated federation I meant.

I guess, we have to agree to disagree on what a active nation means. I'd like just to add that most of these racers from other countries would not be there if it was not for the olympics (a good chunk of them comes from roller skating for that reason alone).

1 minute ago, Kirkpatrick said:

Is there any stream for this race? Eurosport seems to be going to freestyle skiing right before the favourites...

Ice resurfacing is in progress now. According to their schedule they will come back to SS after that.

#banbestmen