website statistics

Luge at the Winter Olympic Games 2018

George_D

D-Fisch being behind is starting to get a little worrying after four runs. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Very good first run for Sung, not such a good second run. Gough seems to be quite alright.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 minutes ago, Mkbw50 said:

Another day, another training...

The last two training runs, I guess today it might say a bit more than the other two days. 

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

The last two training runs, I guess today it might say a bit more than the other two days. 

This is the first one I watched. I wanted to see the Team GB kit but it's obscured by the bib.

image.png.e085ff320c8621a6147cb973ed1df809.png

As now we come across the world
To share these Games of old
Let all the flags of every land
In brotherhood unfold

Wow, luge training live on Eurosport (Player). The area around the track looks rather...'meh'....it has the feel of the outside of some mediocre city instead of the nice scenery of the mountains. Rather sad.