website statistics

Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024 News Road to Paris 2024

1 hour ago, vinipereira said:

That is great and all, but in reality it seems like they couldn't waste some time designing another logo, which makes the Paralympics an afterthought.

Yeah, I agree. The lazy virus in designing Para-Games logos is infecting more and more.. 

7 hours ago, vinipereira said:

That is great and all, but in reality it seems like they couldn't waste some time designing another logo, which makes the Paralympics an afterthought.

On the other hand, I kind of like the idea of making it 'inclusive' like this. To be fair, for most people the Paralympics are a tiny afterthought (if any thought at all) anyway..

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I don't like this logo very much, but I kinda like the symbolisms behind it. However it looks too simple in my opinion, and it doesn't look like an Olympic logo...

I don't think using the same logo for the Paralympics should be seen as an afterthought. I think they wanted to show the opposite, that the Paralympics are as important as the Olympics and shouldn't be seen as different.

13 hours ago, bestmen said:

Olympian1010 you are paid by Marlboro ,say the truth

Cigarettes do not cause cancer (at least according to the people that supposedly pay me)

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela