website statistics

Men's Ski Jumping FIS Four Hills Tournament 2017 - 2018

hckošice

It's 6 January and the Polish sports person of 2018 has been decided :d (well, it should be)

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Too bad Kubacki was sacrificed to make it easier for Stoch to take the win though :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I am very sad that Hannawalds record was equalled, although i am not too surprised. I dont think i have ever seen ski jumping in such a bad state, there are basically only 3 guys who are in shape (Stoch, Kobayashi, Freitag) and if one of them gets injured and the other one is Kobayashi, you are almost bound to win every single competition. Today it was surprisingly close, if we take Freitags record in Bischofshofen into consideration it is pretty likely that he would have won today. Soon nobody will care, but for now we have to accept that winning all 4 competitions was much more difficult for Hannawald than for Stoch.

I hope that soon Prevc, Kraft and so on will be able to compete again, otherwise this will be a very boring season.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

41 minutes ago, rybak said:

KAMIL!!! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: One of his best days in his career :banana::cheer::champion:

well, I´ll definitely not call it one of my best days but thanks :d

ofc joking. Congrats, What a achievement, sadly I missed the race, but I´ll rewatch it tonight for sure, once again congrats Kamil and team Polska :thumbup:

Stage 4 in Bischofshofen (AUT)

January 6th, 2018

Large Hill Individual Mens (Event 4/4)

1. Kamil Stoch :POL 275.6, 2. Anders Fannemel :NOR 272.4 and 3. Andreas Wellinger :GER 270.5

26230135_10155270771572151_4867294391613

Full Results HERE

4 Hills Tournament Final Standing HERE

Video Highlights

Spoiler