website statistics

Biathlon IBU Cup 2017 - 2018

Sindo

10 hours ago, Werloc said:

Alright, it seems that Ana Jesipionok and Raminta Dindaitė should appear in tomorrow's sprint after both having a DNS in the sprint two days ago.

And so does Jill Colebourn of Australia who missed the 1st sprint due to illness, luckily she's back :)

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

0+0 for Fabrizio Bourguignon in the men's sprint, the 4th time in history (and the 4th different athlete) that a Brazilian shoots clean in an IBU race! 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Now, with Langer doing better and with the addition of Claude, Belgium looks pretty stacked.

Also, it's nice to see Denmark raising its interest in Biathlon, though it's still a long way to go for them.

And a bit sad that we pretty much lost The Netherlands.

Time for the women's race, go 11, 40, 46 and 90 :cheer:

Just now, Werloc said:

As well as 2, 43 and 81, please :d We need all the support we can get.

Actually Jesipionok was on my list of athletes the Brazilians and Jill could look to beat....dilemma :d 

Edited by heywoodu

I'll make up for that by cheering extra for 43 and 81 :p 

Just now, heywoodu said:

Actually Jesipionok was on my list of athletes the Brazilians and Jill could look to beat....dilemma :d 

Well, Dindaitė is faster and Jesipionok is usually known for shooting well, I don't know which one against you have better chances to beat.

1 minute ago, Werloc said:

Well, Dindaitė is faster and Jesipionok is usually known for shooting well, I don't know which one against you have better chances to beat.

Started clean, not bad :p