website statistics

Mediterranean Games 2018

bestmen

2 hours ago, dcro said:

Are there going to be any livestreams?

Haven’t seen any other ones besides the Olympic Channel, which is odd because of the amount of high class athletes participating. The organizing committee is worse than the Cochabomba’s. Almost no good information available.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 minute ago, Olympian1010 said:

Haven’t seen any other ones besides the Olympic Channel, which is odd because of the amount of high class athletes participating. The organizing committee is worse than the Cochabomba’s. Almost no good information available.

Unfortunately, that's very common for the Mediterranean Games...

I still have nightmares from Mersin 2013 website. The worst website in history of everything. Ever.

#banbestmen

Just now, dcro said:

Unfortunately, that's very common for the Mediterranean Games...

I still have nightmares from Mersin 2013 website. The worst website in history of everything. Ever.

And you can’t access it anymore

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

I'm pretty sure that the Spanish TV channel Teledeporte (you can watch it also in live streaming, normally no VPN needed, but in case, even a free one like Hola works perfectly) will broadcast the Med Games 24h/day (or close to that)...

3 minutes ago, Jur said:

Teledeporte would only air the finals of swimming, athletics, karate, badminton, gymnastics and team sports:facepalm:

'Only' showing the finals of 7-8-9+ sports of a relatively small regional competition....I'd be happy with that :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Ahora, heywoodu said:

'Only' showing the finals of 7-8-9+ sports of a relatively small regional competition....I'd be happy with that :d 

I know is not that bad, but I was expecting full coverage of spanish games in handball and waterpolo, to be honest.