web
analytics
Jump to content

Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

 

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and signed in, you will be able to:

 

  • Post replies and open new threads
  • Give reputation to other members' posts
  • Get your own private messenger
  • Manage your profile

 

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

 

Sign In | Create an Account

Sign in to follow this  
bestmen

Mediterranean Games 2018

Recommended Posts

Sofiane Oumiha (boxing Flag bearers :FRA

Edited by Benolympique

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, dcro said:

Are there going to be any livestreams?

Haven’t seen any other ones besides the Olympic Channel, which is odd because of the amount of high class athletes participating. The organizing committee is worse than the Cochabomba’s. Almost no good information available.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Olympian1010 said:

Haven’t seen any other ones besides the Olympic Channel, which is odd because of the amount of high class athletes participating. The organizing committee is worse than the Cochabomba’s. Almost no good information available.

 

Unfortunately, that's very common for the Mediterranean Games...

 

I still have nightmares from Mersin 2013 website. The worst website in history of everything. Ever.


All King Victor Emmanuel's Show Horses Can Make Really Beautiful People Fall

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dcro said:

 

Unfortunately, that's very common for the Mediterranean Games...

 

I still have nightmares from Mersin 2013 website. The worst website in history of everything. Ever.

And you can’t access it anymore

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

And you can’t access it anymore

 

Well, silver lining. :d

  • Haha 1

All King Victor Emmanuel's Show Horses Can Make Really Beautiful People Fall

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm pretty sure that the Spanish TV channel Teledeporte (you can watch it also in live streaming, normally no VPN needed, but in case, even a free one like Hola works perfectly) will broadcast the Med Games 24h/day (or close to that)...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Teledeporte would only air the finals of swimming, athletics, karate, badminton, gymnastics and team sports:facepalm:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jur said:

Teledeporte would only air the finals of swimming, athletics, karate, badminton, gymnastics and team sports:facepalm:

 

'Only' showing the finals of 7-8-9+ sports of a relatively small regional competition....I'd be happy with that :d 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ahora, heywoodu said:

 

'Only' showing the finals of 7-8-9+ sports of a relatively small regional competition....I'd be happy with that :d 

I know is not that bad, but I was expecting full coverage of spanish games in handball and waterpolo, to be honest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...