Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

Sign in to follow this  
bestmen

Mediterranean Games 2018

Posted (edited)

Sofiane Oumiha (boxing Flag bearers :FRA

Edited by Benolympique

2 hours ago, dcro said:

Are there going to be any livestreams?

Haven’t seen any other ones besides the Olympic Channel, which is odd because of the amount of high class athletes participating. The organizing committee is worse than the Cochabomba’s. Almost no good information available.

1 minute ago, Olympian1010 said:

Haven’t seen any other ones besides the Olympic Channel, which is odd because of the amount of high class athletes participating. The organizing committee is worse than the Cochabomba’s. Almost no good information available.

Unfortunately, that's very common for the Mediterranean Games...

I still have nightmares from Mersin 2013 website. The worst website in history of everything. Ever.

Just now, dcro said:

Unfortunately, that's very common for the Mediterranean Games...

I still have nightmares from Mersin 2013 website. The worst website in history of everything. Ever.

And you can’t access it anymore

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

And you can’t access it anymore

Well, silver lining. :d

• Haha 1

I'm pretty sure that the Spanish TV channel Teledeporte (you can watch it also in live streaming, normally no VPN needed, but in case, even a free one like Hola works perfectly) will broadcast the Med Games 24h/day (or close to that)...

Teledeporte would only air the finals of swimming, athletics, karate, badminton, gymnastics and team sports:facepalm:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jur said:

Teledeporte would only air the finals of swimming, athletics, karate, badminton, gymnastics and team sports:facepalm:

'Only' showing the finals of 7-8-9+ sports of a relatively small regional competition....I'd be happy with that :d 

Ahora, heywoodu said:

'Only' showing the finals of 7-8-9+ sports of a relatively small regional competition....I'd be happy with that :d 

I know is not that bad, but I was expecting full coverage of spanish games in handball and waterpolo, to be honest.

But, you know that our National TV is taking it seriously when they're going to shoot during the Mediterranean Games an episode of Spanish biggest TV show, Celebrity Masterchef :d

the delegation of Portugal honored to be the first hosted in the village

35855842_1754828951271929_72595036653024

35741024_1754828971271927_19547650509294