website statistics

Cross-Country Skiing at the Winter Olympic Games 2018

hckošice

Very sad result, but you have to pay huge respect to the norwegians for being so strong despite pretty much all of them having asthma. I am sad that an idol like Sundby missed out on gold again ... :cry:

Very good result for the german athletes, much better than expected, of course this is absolutely not what i predicted (Cologna winning gold).

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

2 minutes ago, stepansevs said:

Does Sb know who Poltaranin did not start? 

Thank you

I wouldn't say I 'know', but I'm guessing he might be saving energy for the classic sprint and 50k?

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Very good performance from Andrew Musgrave to get 7th for Great Britain, hoping he can do well in the 15km Freestyle now :GBR

Congratulations to Norway on getting all three medals in the 30km Men's Skiathlon, Krueger doing very well to come back from his early fall :NOR