website statistics

Winter Olympic Games 2018 Uniforms

Nike presented the Ice Hockey jerseys for the PyeongChang Olympics... I can´t The Slovak jersey is so atrocious and awful..we used to have one of the best hockey jerseys, in Sochi we had definitely the prettiest but now..oh dear, this is just so disappointing, looks like the technicians from Nike worked on the design for only some 5 minutes or so..very disappointed by this ! I really didn´t expected this :(

https://news.nike.com/news/nike-new-national-federation-hockey-jerseys

-D2foCr5SX2AF7zYOU_jEQ~Nov-olympijsk-hok

p-WQ5Q3jQfutim-0FYL_Dw~Slovensko-nov-oly

tBUOKzoESuyS5vugqGabRQ~K-rejsk-dres-pre-

1 hour ago, hckosice said:

Nike presented the Ice Hockey jerseys for the PyeongChang Olympics... I can´t The Slovak jersey is so atrocious and awful..we used to have one of the best hockey jerseys, in Sochi we had definitely the prettiest but now..oh dear, this is just so disappointing, looks like the technicians from Nike worked on the design for only some 5 minutes or so..very disappointed by this ! I really didn´t expected this :(

In all honesty, all jerseys have a pretty simple design, not only the slovakian one. Korea is my favourite because at least has a different element to it.

32 minutes ago, vinipereira said:

In all honesty, all jerseys have a pretty simple design, not only the slovakian one. Korea is my favourite because at least has a different element to it.

yes, all jerseys are a bit weird, but well, lets wait to see them on the ice. maybe it will look better than it look now.

But the SVK jersey is really awful. I miss the emblem we used to have in our jerseys since the late 90´s. It was something easy recognizable everywhere, now with only the name of the country in Slovak language and the small emblem on the chest, it look like kinda weird retro attempt of the 1994 Lillehammer jerseys

a4mxYtgWR-TQ_k8gY9nxmA~Slovensko-supler-

, really awful, I don´t like this jersey at all, I can not believe they allowed them to do it. I WANT BACK Our normal jerseys of the 2000´s

4-c3d303bd3e4280574940385e25dbb5443ee1fb

or the one from Sochi with the complete national anthem lyrics as the striping on the jersey https://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/slovakia-olympic-jerseys-national-anthem-lyrics-striping-photo-175146141--nhl.html

slovenske_narodni_dresy_2014_oba.jpg