website statistics

Auto Racing Discussion Thread

vlad

1 minute ago, mihamiha said:

nothing new in new season

I don't know if you has see the race, but Ferrari was very competitive. Vettel was 1st and Raikkone 2nd for all times frist of the red flag. In the final Vettel has losed 2 second for a pit error and after he has wrong the curve. Whitout Alonso's crash Vettel now can listen his hymn..

3 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

I don't know if you has see the race, but Ferrari was very competitive. Vettel was 1st and Raikkone 2nd for all times frist of the red flag. In the final Vettel has losed 2 second for a pit error and after he has wrong the curve. Whitout Alonso's crash Vettel now can listen his hymn..

yes i heard ferrari had a bad luck.iam glad he is competative,but i guess its gonna a be another season with those two teams fighting.

i will rather watch moto gp

Damn team, f*cking up Verstappen's race on his way to at least a top-5 finish :(

Max was pretty frustrated all the time at the radio after that :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

31 minutes ago, mihamiha said:

yes i heard ferrari had a bad luck.iam glad he is competative,but i guess its gonna a be another season with those two teams fighting.

i will rather watch moto gp

I will rather watch Moto3 (Bo Bendsneyder!!), Moto2, MotoGP, World Superbike, World Supersport and F1 :d 

And tonight NASCAR and next week (?) IndyCar again :cheer:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, gvaisakh said:

New qualifying format is interesting

There is no new qualifying format anymore, they're already changing it back :lol: