website statistics

Women's Football FIFA World Cup 2019

Mkbw50

• 4 weeks later...

"We play for a nation that doesn't even know our names."

Welcome to the world of most professional athletes representing their nation at the international stage :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I see BBC has dived deep into the England hype - imagine the God damn hype again - so no coverage on Eurosport anymore.

But there will be one on TVP Sport and I hope the two female experts from ES will be present there (it's like I only heard two of them during all these years).

On 28/05/2019 at 19:02, bestmen said:

England is the best one

216x0

usa

216x0

germany

216x0

Nigeria

216x0

The german jersey looks very retro, i don't really like it though ...

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

hace 2 minutos, OlympicsFan dijo:

The german jersey looks very retro, i don't really like it though ...

Yeah, I don't like when Germany goes for that type of design. I like all white or all black without any stripes (though the alternate from Brazil 2014 was cool).

2 minutes ago, LDOG said:

Yeah, I don't like when Germany goes for that type of design. I like all white or all black without any stripes (though the alternate from Brazil 2014 was cool).

I don't think all-black suits Germany. I like all-white, but normally many nations have white jerseys, so all-white jersey would lead to a lot of confusion probably. I think white-gold-black-red jersey suit Germany and no other nation (except for Belgium) could have similar jersey, but this retro style just shows a lack of creativity in my opinion. On the other hand this design might bring the german team some luck, since i think that this design was inspired by the men's 1990 world cup jerseys.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.