web
analytics
Sign in to follow this  
Mkbw50

Women's Football FIFA World Cup 2019

:ITA  back at World Cup  :bounce:  Finally!!!!

With a  3-0 victory over Portugal (in Florence) "Le Azzurre" with a 100 per cent record of seven victories from seven matches :woot:,  won their Group 6, with one qualifier still to play (away to Belgium on 4 September).

France WC 2019 will be Italy's third appearance at a Women's World Cup , their first in 20 years. At the inaugural Women’s World Cup in 1991, the Italians reached the quarter-finals.

Thanks :ITA girls!!! Congratulations at our coach Milena Bertolini for the good work did it!!!! :clap:

• Like 1

:RUS 1-3 :ENG

Leah got her first cap <3 and a win against the sheepshaggers in Wales will be enough to qualify, as will a draw and a win against Kazakhstan. Russia are all but out:

1. :ENG 16 pts GP 6/8

2. :WAL 14 6/8

3. :RUS 7 5/8

4. :BIH 3 6/8

5. :KAZ 0 5/8

Remaining games

:BIH VS :KAZ

:RUS VS :WAL

:RUS VS :KAZ

:WAL VS :ENG

:RUS VS :BIH

:KAZ VS :ENG

image.png.2a5b32e68e475fd9726ea917a8546f9a.png

I'm England 'till I die, I'm England 'till I die, I know I am, I'm sure I am, I'm England till I die

And it's Arsenal... Arsenal FC! We're by far the greatest team, the world has ever seen.

#TeamGB #ThreeLions #COYG

for Africa the top 3 of the next african cup will qualify

2Rxg.jpg

So close of the very first point...our girls lost in the Netherlands 1-0 by a Lieke Martens goal from 90+2 minute :(  So SVK still not on the board, 2 matches remaining and it looks more and more realistic that for the first time we will finish a WC qualifiers pointless

:WAL 0-3 :ENG

WE'VE QUALIFIED! I travelled to Newport for the match, a great atmosphere and I met Beth Mead after the game!

image.thumb.png.f680ce1e77175a5c9b8ffb3e6b07a9c7.png

We have one more game but whatever happens we have qualified for the tournament. It is against Kazakhstan and for some reason the fourth official is Kazakh. :mumble:

1. :ENG 19 (Q)
2. :WAL 17
3. :RUS 10

4. :BIH 3

5. :KAZ 3

Bosnia are ahead of Kazakhstan on goals scored. The final games are

:KAZ VS :ENG

:RUS VS :BIH

Edited by Mkbw50
  • Like 3

I'm England 'till I die, I'm England 'till I die, I know I am, I'm sure I am, I'm England till I die

And it's Arsenal... Arsenal FC! We're by far the greatest team, the world has ever seen.

This is ridiculous. 20 minutes in and I get this rubbish. I know it's probably not the BBC's fault and someone in Kazakhstan but come on. We have scored and I haven't got to watch it.image.thumb.png.6e72911ef7f7b0abb794d55806b57dae.png

Half time and still nothing. But at least we're 0-2 up

And, BBC have given up. Can you imagine if this was England men's team? Amazing.

Very interesting. We'll have the European Champions and silver winners in the playoffs while semi finalists Austria are eliminated :p