website statistics

Women's Football FIFA World Cup 2019

Mkbw50

So I may have missed the game becuase I was on a college tour, so I was a little shocked to see the score. That’s just excessive ladies, though at least they spent time comforting Thailand after the game. Chile is a worse team than Thailand according to my research, so this record may not stand. The Chile game may be worse...

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 hour ago, Monzanator said:

2-0 after 20 mins. The rout is ON!

Btw, Hope Solo still looks pretty hot ;)

She is the athlete I hate the most. I thought she should have been banned from playing football years ago. She has no right to represent my country,

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

hace 3 minutos, Olympian1010 dijo:

So I may have missed the game becuase I was on a college tour, so I was a little shocked to see the score. That’s just excessive ladies, though at least they spent time comforting Thailand after the game. Chile is a worse team than Thailand according to my research, so this record may not stand. The Chile game may be worse...

Chile's goalie (one of the best in the world) is a million times better than this clueless dwarf thai girl. I think that alone will keep Chile below the 8 goal margin. 

2 minutes ago, LDOG said:

Chile's goalie (one of the best in the world) is a million times better than this clueless dwarf thai girl. I think that alone will keep Chile below the 8 goal margin. 

We’ll see the US girls have been very unhappy since their untimely exit from the Olympic tournament...

15 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

She is the athlete I hate the most. I thought she should have been banned from playing football years ago. She has no right to represent my country,

Banned for what? Running your mouth is a popular way to become popular in US sports :rolleyes:

13 hours ago, AlFHg said:

It is representation, obviously. What is really bad is not this, but the fact that women’s football is played with the best players while men’s is not and women’s only have 12 teams. But even worse is the fact that football has a fixed amount of teams per continent: apart from 1 team for each of them, the others should be selected on a world level, maybe giving priority to continental qualification. Eventually, since football is the most popular sport on Earth, an idea of a Universal Qualifier like in 3x3 basketball should be taken in consideration

Well, having more continental slots is more beneficial in the long run, as continents get more competitive. New Zealand is a product of that, and these days they are no joke. Cameroon and South Africa have also improved after their Olympic debuts.

#banbestmen

20 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Banned for what? Running your mouth is a popular way to become popular in US sports :rolleyes:

I mean so is beating and abusing members of your family. Her conduct at the Olympics was also highly inappropriate. Plus, she’s never once apologized for anything she’s done. 

She’s obviously not the only US athlete with problems, but she’s the worst of the worst in my opinion.