website statistics

Women's Football FIFA World Cup 2019

Mkbw50

6 minutes ago, EselTheDonkey said:

That seemed like a bit of a dirty move by the one in yellow..

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

14 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

That seemed like a bit of a dirty move by the one in yellow..

I think she was off balance and the girl from Norway just got hit during her follow through.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

17 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

I think she was off balance and the girl from Norway just got hit during her follow through.

Possible as well, one of those situations where I'd sort of be fine with whatever they decide :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

I can’t find any yet, but listen to the podcast tomorrow to here me complain about it :p. (I wouldn’t actually do that by the way)

Nice to see that even native? speakers have problems with spelling sometimes ...

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

3 hours ago, bestmen said:

I predicted 4-1 , not far 

So you predicted that the worst team here would win by 3 goals ... ?

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

1 hour ago, Monzanator said:

African teams are completely useless in women's football.

Sadly they are useless in every sport except for distance running ...

7 hours ago, OlympicsFan said:

South Africa have good Swimmers, rugby and cricket teams

As now we come across the world
To share these Games of old
Let all the flags of every land
In brotherhood unfold

8 hours ago, OlympicsFan said:

what about karate , Taekwondo , weightlifting , fencing , modern pentathlon , judo , boxing , rowing , swimming , rugby , Canoeing , Shooting , Wrestling , Triathlon ,  Handball , football ? btw every European country is depending on africans in many sports , for example without Africans France and GB wouldn't have been world class coutries in sport as long as USA , Canada and many others 

Edited by thepharoah

8 hours ago, OlympicsFan said:

Nice to see that even native? speakers have problems with spelling sometimes ...

Foiled again the by grammar police. It’s because it’s hard to post from my IPhone. You like that @heywoodu I said IPHONE.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela